5 Reasons why Aliens Exist??




Proves of Alien Existence, Evidence of existence of Aliens on Earth, UFO seen on Earth, 5 Reasons why Aliens Exist



Alien Existence and UFO Sightings has always been in NEWS. There are many Theories floating around thus,, I will try to put some stat regarding same Topic.

Basically, most of us believe that Aliens exist,, yeah i too agree, since i am also of same Ideology.

Btw, Check mine new Blog Post : Amazing Animals of The World

Well, first let me tell you that which country receives most Alien sighting Report,, It's USA,, Making North AMerica and South America UFO Hotspot .


5 Reasons behind This ideology :



1. Existence of UFO in History

Now there's been many debates on it ongoing . Now Have you ever wondered that How  Ancient People were able to erect " The Pyramids".

How could they have Transferred Big Chunk of Rocks at higher levels of it??
Well, according to Egyptian Mythology, God helped them in doing such. Which Presumably may be some  Machine crafted to Lift Heavy Thing. They depict their God Lifting stones. The pyramid is lined up exactly with the magnetic North Pole,  a difference of only 16 minutes, or some absurdly small number like that,, is that coincidence?? There are many questions but no answers,


Aliens Build The Pyramid,Egyptian God was Alien, Proves of Alien Existence, Evidence of existence of Aliens on Earth, UFO seen on Earth, 5 Reasons why Aliens Exist


Nazca Lines Depict a Picture with a man(i dunno what t)o call it with Astronaut type costume with Helmet ,etc. Is that a coincidence too??


2. Astronauts Sensed UFO

Most of the astronauts have claimed many times of such thing,, specially if their Mission was towards Moon. Now, consider this,, Apollo 11 had asked Control that S-4B is, as S-4B was send 2 days after Apollo 11, and They asked it since they felt like something was following them. And Control answered them that S-4B was 6000 miles away. 


3. Weird Radio Signals

Many Radio signals have been till now detected to be coming some Null point in Universe,, No stars there nothing,, yet and not the weak ones but strong one in such a manner that it loooked someone tries to send them intentionally.


WoW signal send by aliens,Proves of Alien Existence, Evidence of existence of Aliens on Earth, UFO seen on Earth, 5 Reasons why Aliens Exist


“The signal is moving rapidly in frequency and you would expect that to happen if you are looking at a transmitter on a planet that’s rotating very rapidly and where the civilization is not correcting the transmission for the motion of the planet,” Says USB researcher Eric Korpela. Considering the signal operates as if it is intelligently operated and the fact that it was detected multiple times.[Check WoW Radio signal on wikipedia]


4. Varginha

Well, this is just a small city in Brazil,, And now in turned in UFO Hotspot. Well, In this place, a unique incident took place,, a space craft landed with size of minibus and they were pure transparent, whole town saw it,, You Get that,, WHOLE TOWN..


,Alien awwn in Varginha Picture, Alien seen on Earth in Brazil, ALien Picture,Proves of Alien Existence, Evidence of existence of Aliens on Earth, UFO seen on Earth, 5 Reasons why Aliens Exist


Well, after some time Some unusual sightings started of a unique creature which smelled very bad and had red eyes with a unique 3 thorns in it's head.. All of them was captured by Army later,, who didnt reveal a single thing about them.

[If you are interested then Check Wikipedia,, Just search in google " Varginha"]


5. Washington UFO Flap

Well, Mine Friend many of you had listened of this ,, it started a kind of Joke that " Aliens Came to Earth for first Official meeting with US President ". It was 1952 and well, this sighting like upper one was in Public...


UFOs seen in Washington UFO Flop,Proves of Alien Existence, Evidence of existence of Aliens on Earth, UFO seen on Earth, 5 Reasons why Aliens Exist


On the evening of July 19, the Washington UFO flap exploded into an all out invasion of the capital city of US. At midnight, the radar tower at Washington Nation Airport picked up eight unknown objects travelling at 120 mph and heading straight for the Whitehouse. Staff at the nearby Andrews AFB witnessed a glowing ball of orange flame in the sky. It had a revolving tail which zoomed around with unbelievable speed. At the same time a Capital Airlines pilot spotted a further seven UFOs. By 2:00 AM flaming objects were seen all over Washington and it was clear to all observers that something was seriously amiss.
[If you dont believe me just search in Google and read on wikipedia]

Well That Makes it. I had many ideas to include in for 5th Position, as a Genocide spread by aliens in South america killing most of people by Laser Suiting,etc. But then I thought of this one. Another option was Phoenix Lights

Well I hope you guys Liked mine article,, if yes then reply please and share it with your friends.

And yes,, Thanks to panaromalhaze for such great content, it helped me choose from it list of dozens.


Related Articles and Pages :

>> Amazing Facts , Check this Page for all Amazing Facts

>> Five Most Amazing Animals of the world Part 1

>> Five Most Amazing Animals of the world Part 2

>> Natural Scenery Photo Gallery Part 1

>> 12th December 2012 : End or a New Beginning

-->
Reactions:

42 comments:

  1. Link an affiliate Political platform and end up as the best
    Online home business. This is identical prosperous to do because you the story to Head off electric hazards in the upshot of Flooding.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog: webpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find a great sugar free stirfry sauce and this
    is the best way to get fit, enjoy food, and make sure you
    are aware of the issue and is working on a fix. The diet will
    not only reverse and completely stop gallbladder pain and regain control of your health.
    If you are interested in the diet? Fat provides the necessary cofactors to help the body utilize protein, and negligible amounts of carbohydrate.

    This is not science, it is best to divide your
    cook time in two.

    My web page - sarah fragoso paleo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quarter cup of raw walnuts, for example, that your sleep will improve as
    a result of free-radicals and harmful bacteria.
    Do not add any calories to the body that can easily result in dermis, skin rashes,
    headaches, nausea as well as the soft bones
    of fish.

    Also visit my page: paleo dieat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple Basics for a Healthy DietDespite the controversy, the
    Paleo provides plentiful amounts of nutrients,
    cutting out certain foods also makes your body crave them even more.


    Check out my blog post; latest in paleo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    my web page; Air Max Classic BW

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web page.

    Feel free to visit my webpage: raspberry ketones reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cool! I do not believe I've read something like that before.
    So good to find another person with unique thoughts on
    this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the valuable information you supply for your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and test again here frequently. I am slightly certain I'll learn lots of
    new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

    my blog - Abercrombie Fitch Belgique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aliens exist i canam so scared i hope they don't i have been afraid of then of them since i herd they were real

    ReplyDelete
  10. When someone writes an article he/she maintains the idea
    of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.
    So that's why this piece of writing is perfect. Thanks!

    Here is my webpage; http://beyondraspberryketones.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    My page; Bonuses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative
    and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.

    My weblog Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new
    blog.

    my web blog ... web site

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello to every body, it's my first go to see of this web site; this website carries remarkable and truly good information in favor of readers.

    Also visit my homepage link

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
    I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?

    Thanks a lot!

    my web blog: Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing
    these things, so I am going to convey her.

    My site - Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a
    very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to
    read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.

    I will certainly return.

    Also visit my web-site Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for every other fantastic article.
    The place else may just anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such
    information.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Michael Kors Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its a little bit dumb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological
    globe the whole thing is available on net?

    my web page; Mario Lemieux Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  21. I drop a comment when I appreciate a post on a blog or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.

    Usually it's a result of the fire displayed in the article I read. And on this post "5 Reasons why Aliens Exist??". I was moved enough to post a thought :-) I do have some questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be simply me or do a few of the remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list all of your public pages like your Facebook
    page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Have a look at my blog post; Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  22. whoah this blog is great i love reading your posts.
    Stay up the good work! You realize, lots of persons are searching round for this information, you can aid them
    greatly.

    Also visit my blog post ... Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm now not positive the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or working out more. Thanks for excellent info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

    Have a look at my web site ... lloyd irvin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good replies in return of this question with real arguments and describing everything regarding that.


    My web page :: Air Jordan 2013

    ReplyDelete
  25. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    my homepage: www.eshop-wiki.Idhost.kz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your website? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you. Regards!


    My web page - Abercrombie Paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont have any problem until and unless you just Quote and provide mine Blog's url as reference..

      Delete
  27. My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here at
    net, except I know I am getting knowledge every day by reading such fastidious content.


    Here is my web-site :: Abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm curious to find out what blog system you'гe utilizing?
    I'm having some minor security issues with my latest website and I'd lіκe to
    find somеthing more rіsk-free. Do you have any recommеnԁations?


    Also visit my website ... reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  29. Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.


    Feel free to visit my homepage - Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was
    a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Soldes Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  31. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this site needs
    a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!

    Also visit my weblog :: Boutique Guess

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about forgive.
    Regards

    my web blog ... realize

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!

    my homepage - Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for another great post. Where else could anyone get
    that kind of information in such an ideal manner of
    writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

    My homepage; Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  35. I do believe all the concepts you've presented on your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. Could you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

    my web-site wine chiller reviews (http://www.swmrt.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=6601&Itemid=0)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit
    my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm
    not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!


    Feel free to surf to my web page; Sac Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  37. Why viewers still use to read news papers when in
    this technological globe the whole thing is existing on net?


    my web blog :: pizza dough recipes

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am regular reader, how are you everybody?

    This paragraph posted at this web site is actually fastidious.


    my blog post ... list of hobbies :: powerlinekingdom.com ::

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog
    soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!



    Feel free to visit my page :: just Click www.winecoolerpro.Com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Here is proof of aliens among us
    http://youtu.be/lxv90e_zXzs

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Spam or Flame.. Thanks

~Punj~